1.28.2014

31 Weeks



Weeks: 31
Baby: Owen's brain is developing more and more each day, and his movements (like everything else) continue to become more complex! 
Total weight gain: Still sitting at 22 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing mostly maternity clothes, and they are pretty comfy. 
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Sleeping great
Favorite moment of the week: Thursday I got to hear Owen's heartbeat again. It never gets old! I enjoy going to my appointments every other week. :) 
Miss anything? This week, for the first time, I made a comment to Ryan about how I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore. I don't think about it often, but it's hard to remember what my daily life was like before pregnancy. ha. I'm ready for normal clothes (hopefully that'll happen at some point) and no more pregnancy hormones making my body all whack. 
Movement: Owen moves a lot! He turned on Saturday, but he's since returned to his favorite position, all wedged up in my very upper right rib cage. At my appointment, Dr. Allison commented on how high up he is, which is something I've thought my whole pregnancy, and when comparing to my friends' baby bumps, it's pretty obvious. She asked if I've been able to breathe okay, which made me feel a little less crazy because no, sometimes I cannot breathe okay. :)
Cravings? Nothing consistent.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Mainly car trips.
Gender: BOY! 
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Random bouts of heartburn and nausea, but not enough to complain. :) 
Belly button in or out? Out. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Good
Looking forward to: I go to the hospital on Friday to get registered so I don't have to sit through that while I'm in labor. I'm excited!
Freak-out moment of the week: I didn't have one, but I have already started saying "I don't want Owen to grow up!!" and other similar statements. Ryan kindly reminds me that yes, I will want him to grow up. ha.
Thankful for: A healthy pregnancy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment