12.09.2013

24 Weeks



Weeks: 24
Baby: He is basically just a really tiny, functioning human at this point. He should have hair on top of his head now! It's not colored yet, but I'm secretly hoping it's a little red. ;) He's somewhere between the size of a cantaloupe and an eggplant. 
Total weight gain: Like 16 pounds or so. 
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing a mix of regular clothes and maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Sleeping great. I try to limit my liquid intake at night so I only have to get up once to pee. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 
Favorite moment of the week: Owen's bedding and baby monitor came in the mail, and we got our furniture! Ryan and I assembled the crib and dresser/changing table! I have the bedding in his crib, and I only go in there a few times a day to look around. ;) It's hard to tell what his bedding looks like here, but I'm sure there will be more pictures to come!

Miss anything? Does "restaurants in Little Rock and Fayetteville" count? Because I want ZaZa all day every day. In fact, I miiiight stare at this photo periodically. It's from May. Cue the tears.
Movement: He is a little acrobat in there! I love it.
Cravings? Pizza. Good pizza. 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Riding in a vehicle
Gender: He's a boy! 
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Such a great week. I have felt completely normal for the most part!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Pretty good! I did cry when I had to pay Ryan an absurd amount of rent during our Monopoly game last night... take that as you wish. 
Freak-out moment of the week: I've been freaking out about how my body might react to the whole labor process. I go through days where I am scared to death and could actually have a panic attack from it. I trust my doctor so much, and thinking about that is the only thing that has worked to calm me down lately. ha. 
Thankful for: I'm thankful that I've had such a great week as far as how I've felt. Also, Ryan and I leave for Chicago on Thursday and I am thankful that I will be eating Chicago pizza at least one or two times or possibly more. Yep. That's pretty much where I'm at these days. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment