11.11.2013

20 Down, 20 to Go!




Weeks: 20!! Halfway! 
Baby: Baby is about 10 inches long--the size of a carrot or a banana. The baby's anatomy can be clearly seen at this point, and the little tot is moving around and making baby-like movements.
Total weight gain: Hopefully some by now. I'll know November 20th. 
Maternity clothes? Loving my Be-Band with my regular pants. Some of my shirts are getting too short to wear with my belly. Ha. I've worn a couple of maternity shirts that I probably won't be able to wear later in pregnancy.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep:  Sleeping great, and requiring less sleep than I was.
Favorite moment of the week: I've caught several women staring at my bump. I love it. Really my favorite moment might be when we were standing at church yesterday, I looked down and couldn't exactly see my feet. It's partially just the way I was standing, but it's impossible for me to look down at my bump and not smile. Impossible. 
Miss anything? Nope!
Movement: I had a couple of days of feeling nothing, but yesterday our little babe was definitely getting his/her exercise on!
Cravings? Subway and Reese's Pieces.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing specific... I did throw up this week. Maybe I'll never get past that!
Gender prediction: Girl. No, boy. Girl. ??? (9 more days!)
Labor signs: Um, no.
Symptoms: Stretching pains, and everything else that randomly comes and goes.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Good
Looking forward to: Ultrasound on the 20th! I've got my tabs open on Safari and am ready to purchase what is in my cart depending on the gender of our babe. ha! I've only purchased two items so far, and that was because I was at a craft show and knew I couldn't just get them later. I am proud of myself. Like, ridiculously so. 
Freak-out moment of the week: I don't think I had one. Sorry. :-)
Thankful for: So much. I'm thankful I'm pregnant and that my husband is obsessed with me being pregnant. I know some men love when their wives are pregnant and some don't. Can't blame them there, but I am thankful every single day that he lavishes me with compliments even when things are changing so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment