6.30.2011

Summer 2011

Sucks. (Not really, but it's not my favorite!)

I haven't had time for much of anything because of my crazy classes and moving, but here's an extremely inadequate update:
  • Moved to Fayetteville-- love our new place, but not sold on the town (yet)
  • I'm totally in love with Little Rock and I miss it way too much.
  • I'm also totally in love with living near my family
  • I've applied for 30-40 jobs and am still waiting to hear something (I don't care what I end up doing because I have plans and this is only temporary)
  • I love my classes, but hate the work. I'm considering giving up my 4.0 for a little ounce of sanity... but I don't think I can.
  • I'm insane and tossing around the idea of going back to school all together for something else
  • My best friend is now on Twitter and I love it because I've been on for a year and a half and have only followed famous people. Now I have her, my sister, and hubby! Lol
  • Our cruise was great even though it caused a horrible few days of work. The water was so clear that when you look at our photos, you can see our legs under water in what would normally be a waist-up photo. (Did that make sense?)
  • The only tv I've watched in 2011 is college football, Idol, and The Voice (totally normal); apparently we now have a gazillion channels and I. don't. care. :) Who has the time?
  • Last week I was throwing up and thought I had a stomach virus, but it turns out that it was stress. I don't even know why? That was sucky.
  • I haven't even read the book I started at the beginning of the summer. Ugh.
  • My classes are over a week from tomorrow, so hopefully that will change!
  • Mine and Ryan's anniversary is coming up in July! It's been almost 8 years since our first date, and 2 since we've been married! We're basically the same person except he's nice all the time and I'm not. And he's an eternal optimist and I'm not. And he likes golf and soccer on tv and I don't. I love him.
As you can tell, I'm in need of a friend up here. I can't stop talking typing! 7 hours of class again today; I'm giving my 25 minute presentation in just a few minutes! But during the others, please comment so I will have a reason to be distracted and take a tiny break when I get tired! :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand what you're going through... add the moving thing and I would go insane!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete