2.09.2010

You can't make me

Snow day #2.

Tomorrow is snow day #3, which makes 6 consecutive days off for me.

I don't want to go back. They can't make me go back. You can't make me go back. I've enjoyed this way too much.


Ryan and I ventured out to Hobby Lobby today; no vacation is complete without it, of course. The roads were not bad on our adventure. They were only wet. I'm praying that mother nature once again breathes her wet, icy air on the roads so that I can have an even longer vacation. It's selfish. I know. Typical me. And I don't even feel bad about it. Hm.

The only bad part about only living with your husband and only going out with your husband is that you never have pictures of the two of you. We don't have but two pictures of us on our honeymoon; we have no pictures of us and our married life. We need a paparazzi.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need you to be a little less photogenic.

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete