6.27.2014

Confessional Friday

Good morning!! I'm linking up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday! Her blog is one of my favorites, and I've been meaning to start this for like six Fridays now. So:

I confess that I kiss Owen's cheeks one thousand times a day, and I would do even more if there were more hours in a day. I mean seriously. Cutest ever or cutest ever? 


I confess that when it was time for me to wash my face this morning, I squeezed a big 'ol dollop of moisturizer into my hand instead of cleanser. Whoopsies. Can't say it's the first time I've done that! I blame the cutie above for my sleep deprivation.

I confess that it has been really, really nice to be back in class since I took last semester off to have Owen. I'm working on my Master's in Counseling, and even quit teaching in order to do it. I have to leave him three days a week through the end of July, then my schedule will be a little more relaxed in the fall. Is it ok to say that going to class feels like a break? I love being with Owen, but those days at home can drag and drag... especially with Ryan working 12 hour days!

I confess that I'm counting down the days til August 22. That's when my next hair appointment is at The Crown! I missed my last appointment in order to give birth :), and once you get out of the rotation, it's challenging to get an appointment! I haven't gotten my hair done since February 7th. Dying.

I confess that I'm not sad about Owen turning 3 months old in 4 days. I have really enjoyed him so much since he's started smiling and showing interest in some toys. He's so much fun! I would never go back. I am a little mad at myself because I've been enjoying him so much that I haven't been taking as many pictures. Today's to-do: take cute pictures.

I confess that I've watched this video about a million times. We took Owen to the pool for the first time last Friday, and he hated it. I think it's hysterical!


And with that, have a great weekend!! We'll be laying low this weekend. In the mean time, if you want to pray that Owen starts liking the pool, that'd be grreeaaat. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just found your blog through the link up so I thought I'd say "hi" :) Your babe is just precious! I confess that I tried to wash my face with shampoo once... That was a little weird!
    Have a great weekend girl!
    -Leslie

    www.withloveleslie.com

    ReplyDelete