7.24.2010

Wait, what?

I don't typically write in lists. In fact, they sometimes annoy me (imagine that). They don't annoy me as much as excruciatingly long blocks of text with no pictures, though. Since I have no pictures, a list it is!
  • I'll stop being dramatic for a second--it's tough--but I am not "dreading" school as I said in my last post. But I am reveling in these summer months.
  • I've been to the pool three days this week. First time since May. I quickly found myself coveting the tans of the regular pool goers, but then I reminded myself that they will have nasty skin in a few years. It truly is a consolation, since any hint of color from the sun is actually damaged skin-- and your skin is the main part of you that people see. Butyesi'dstillliketohaveatan.
  • On our honeymoon, I purchased a t-shirt from Hard Rock Cafe Cancun, and I haven't been able to find it ever since last August. I found it today!
  • Ryan and I received our letter today regarding the Fayetteville campus. We are in that group, pending its accreditation in the spring. We will not be allowed to change our minds after upcoming days, from what I understand. Please pray, pray, pray because we have no idea what we want or where we are supposed to be. Wait, what? We were so excited to move, but we feel like we're finally adjusting here. He has found his two soccer teams which he loves, I found an awesome pool to which I want to buy a pass next summer, he loves his job here, I love the people with whom I work, we love our church here, and most of our closest friends are in this area. I'm not sure that I'm ready to give up Sunday dinners with Shane and double dates with Luke & Lydia. Even though we will be locked in soon, we fortunately have almost a year before it actually happens. I'm not posting any positives about the potential move, due to the fact that it's our more likely decision. Just let me pout, okay? :)
  • This summer has been nothing but a blessing for Ryan and me. I love him more than ever. Marriage is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment