5.22.2016

Ingrid Ryan: 29 Weeks

I'm pregnant again. I just exited a "busy" season of life and am now able to give this baby girl some attention! I say "busy" in quotation marks because I just hate that word and try my best to never use it. I'm 29 weeks and suddenly regretting not keeping up with weekly changes like I did when I was pregnant with Owen. I can't go back, but I can give a current rundown. :)

Photo: 28 weeks
Weeks: Currently 29 weeks + 3 days
Baby: Should be around 3 lbs and 15 inches long, according to my app.
Total weight gain: 14 lbs
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I am mostly sleeping well, although reflux started this week and has affected my sleep. I've been taking Doxylamine like I did when I was pregnant with Owen. It helps me sleep!
Favorite moment of the week: I haven't started on her nursery. I have bought her a few outfits, but that's it. Not one thing more. Her room is currently full of boxes or bags of Owen's baby things, and every single day now he goes and visits "sisser's room." He said he wants her to come home so he can show her his play room. 
Miss anything? My energy. Pregnancy is literally having someone inside you sucking the energy out. 
Movement: She moves a lot!
Cravings? None at all
Anything make you queasy or sick? No!! 🙌🙌🙌
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Reflux, large belly, can't breathe. I've had this weird heaviness in my arms that comes and goes at random times. I hate it. At my appointment last week, my blood pressure was 108/60. That's probably good, but I think I'm feeling some effects from it because it seems low for being in my third trimester.
Belly button in or out? Out. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Normal
Looking forward to: I wasn't expecting to have any sort of baby shower for this baby, but two of my friends and my sister are having one for us next weekend! I don't know if anyone will come, but I'm excited nonetheless. :)
Freak-out moment of the week: I've been pretty relaxed--maybe too much so. See previous comment about having done nothing to prepare despite being due in 10.5 weeks.
Thankful for: I'm so thankful one thousand times over that this is not my first pregnancy. I am not having to spend my time learning about my body, baby gear, labor, etc. I'm even more thankful this isn't my first because my experience with doctors this time has been completely different. I got so spoiled by Dr. Allison when I was pregnant with Owen. I've probably spent a total of 10 minutes with a doctor this whole pregnancy, but luckily my needs are different this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment