7.19.2014

Friday Confessions on Saturday


Yesterday was Friday, and I didn't even really realize it. :) Here are some confessions:

1. I confess that I'm addicted to General Hospital. This isn't anything new. I had to give it up during my pregnancy because it gave me crazy dreams and I couldn't get GH off my mind. Now that my life is crazy and I have so much running through my mind, it's unable to take over. The show annoys me to no end, but I can't. stop. watching.

2. I confess that 3.5 months is my favorite baby age so far. I am not an "every stage is my favorite" person. Maybe I am now, but I never would have said that before 2 months. Ever. So maybe we've turned a new page and every stage from here on out will be my favorite. Who knows?

3. I confess that I am so ready to move back to Fayetteville that I might just start packing. I need two more years to finish my Master's here since one whole year is internship. I'm currently looking into how a transfer might work. I would love to move back to Little Rock because it's my favorite, but Ryan disagrees. Besides, it doesn't get any better than our friends and our church back in Fayetteville. Get me there now, please! No really. Now. (P.S. Two of my best friends in the world do not live there, but in a perfect world, they would. Hi Megan! Hi Lydia!)

4. I confess that I cannot overstate how ready I am for fall. It's by far my favorite season! I don't give a hoot about summer. Give me cute clothes, boots, crisp air, pumpkins and hay bales, cinnamon scents, and SEC football. Yes. Heaven. 

5. I confess that Ryan and I are going to Mexico in December. Last year we decided to try going on a vacation for Christmas instead of doing presents or a vacation some other time of the year. We went to Chicago (yes, in December), it was the best trip ever. I still bring it up more than once a week (seriously). I would go to Chicago in December again in a heartbeat, but Ryan wants to be able to go to a Cubs game next time we go. So, we're going to Cabo, and we're so excited! No, Owen isn't going. :(

On that note, I have a crying baby who just woke up early from nap time. C ya! (Remember signing notes that way in junior high? haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment