11.17.2010

Inspiring

I somehow always find time to do what I want to do. I've recently become quite skilled at putting things off that don't matter as much to me. Of course, it's not exactly the best idea, but it sure makes me happy! Last night, instead of grading, I spent my night doing what I wanted to do. Oops.

I stumbled across this blog: http://www.kellehampton.com/. She is a fantastic writer, but the reason I'm giving you this link is because she tells the most beautiful, honest story. It's a beautifully disastrous story. If you have the time, go to her site and click on "Start Here If You're New" (naturally). That is the link to the page I spent my night reading. It's lengthy, but worth it. I smiled and cried, and fear filled my heart.

See for yourself. Grab some tissues and somebody's hand.

4 comments:

  1. Don't be scared! Lol. If we were hanging out, this is something I would bring up in conversation. I don't know why, but it affected me enough to want to share it. ;) You will at least appreciate the writing, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found her blog this summer. Her story is so touching. I shared it with a teacher I work with today that has a down syndrome child. *tear*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i'm sorry i'm commenting on ALL of your recent blogs, but that is my FAVORITE blog! when i'm reading blogs, i always save hers for last, because it's the best :)

    ReplyDelete