10.17.2010

Lately

I haven't blogged in quite a while. So much to say, so little time! I've read many books since my last book post. None of them is as important as this one: The Help by Kathryn Stockett. (Actually, I finished this book in July, and I can't believe I haven't written a post about it until now.) This book is my favorite of all time. It's the only book that I've been sad to end; the only book I've wanted to read again immediately after closing it. The voice in this book is so incredible that I felt as though I was saying goodbye to my three best friends when I finished reading it. Absolutely fantastic. See for yourself. :)


In other news, this school year is ineffably better than last. My students are much better behaved than last year's bunch, although I do love both groups. I'm not sure if I'm in this for the long haul, but I'm content for right now. Either way, I'm excited about the opportunities that may come along with our move to Fayetteville over the summer!
That being said, the better this year goes, the sadder I become about leaving. I find great comfort in the fact that I seem to be content in either place, though. What a huge blessing!
Last night Ryan and I ate in Conway (which I miss so, so much) and then went to the corn maze in Mayflower with some of our friends. It's one of my favorite traditions... 2nd time ever. :)




Somehow my camera lense acquired dust/dirt/water spots which showed up all over most of my pictures from last night-- I don't care. They are still cute. :)

1 comment:

  1. I must read this book. My cousin has raved about it too!

    ReplyDelete